REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016 CONVOY FOR CANCER FAMILIES IS NOW OPEN
2016 CONVOY FOR CANCER FAMILIES
IS NOW OPEN
To register your entry in the 2016 Convoy for Cancer Families, download one of the forms above and fill them out. To finalise your entry and make payment, please choose from the following options.
- In Person - please bring your entry form and payment (either cash or EFTPOS) to The Cancer Support Group, 21 Cooma Street, Queanbeyan or Fyshwick Tyre Service, 3 Yallourn Street, Fyshwick
- Online - please complete the form, save a copy to your computer and email to email@example.com . To make the payment, you can use the link on the entry form or phone The Cancer Support Group on (02) 6297 1261 and pay by Credit Card over the phone.
2015 Convoy for Cancer Families Entry Terms and Conditions
- All vehicles must be registered and in a roadworthy condition.
- All drivers/riders must have the appropriate licence.
- All drivers and passengers must wear seatbelts where fitted.
- All bike riders must wear helmets.
- All drivers and riders must obey road rules and directions.
- All drivers must be willing to submit to drug/alcohol testing if required by Police.
- All drivers must obey all speed and traffic signals unless otherwise directed by an ACT Police Officer.
- Entry number MUST be displayed on lower passenger's side windscreen until completion of the Convoy.
- You agree to be responsible for your own vehicle and will not hold The Cancer Support Group responsible in any way for any traffic infringement, penalty or damage, injury or inconvenience caused by your vehicle or yourself whilst entered in the Convoy for Cancer Families or at the event venue.
Please be considerate of other road users as some may not understand our reason for being where we are, or the numbers we will be travelling in. Smile and wave to them!