Convoy Party Bus
To make sure that the kids have as much fun as their parents, we have created the Convoy Party Bus. Basically, if you are registered in the Convoy for Cancer Families; you can register you kids to go onto the Convoy Party Bus.
Why is it a Party Bus?
It will have music, balloons, party favours and entertainment for the kids. It will be a place for the kids to ride safely and legally while taking part of the Convoy for Cancer Families. Unfortunately we have had problems in the past couple of years with kids riding in the trucks without seat belts etc. The ACT Police will be keeping an eye out for any unrestrained passengers in the trucks.
To get your kids onto the Party Bus, all you need to do is register your vehicle for the Convoy and then register your kids to go onto the bus.
We will then send an invitation to your kids to be on the Convoy Party Bus and they can have a great time being part of the Convoy for Cancer Families in a fun and safe location.
Registered for Convoy? Now register your kids for the Convoy Party Bus!
Convoy Party Bus Terms and Conditions
- By registering the children to ride on the Convoy Party Bus, you acknowledge that you are willing to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- In regard to the children you have registered to ride on the Convoy Party Bus, you acknowledge that you are the parent and/or legal guardian or you have the permission of the parent and/or legal guardian to register them to ride on the Convoy Party Bus.
- If a Parent/Carer is riding the Convoy Party Bus with the child/ren, you acknowledge that they will be responsible for the actions and behaviour of the child/ren while on the Convoy Party Bus.
- The Cancer Support Group and their authorised representatives will have the authority to oversee all actions and behaviour by the child/ren. They will also have the authority to contact you and ask you to remove the child/ren from the Convoy Party Bus if their actions or behaviour are unmanageable or unacceptable.
- You acknowledge the inherent risk involved in being a passenger in a bus and will not hold The Cancer Support Group, their authorised representatives nor the owner/operator of the bus responsible for any injury sustained while the child/ren are on the Convoy Party Bus.
- All authorised representatives of The Cancer Support Group on the Convoy Party Bus will hold a current Working With Vulnerable People registration.